SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR II
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a System Administrator II to work alongside other administrators and engineers to ensure client technologies are working to their fullest potential, providing world-class physical security support to keep the employees, assets, and reputation safe and secure.
- Provide system administration, programming, and troubleshooting guidance to System Administrators 1
- Develop standard operating procedures to support System Administration activities
- Develop and maintain weekly SLA compliance reports
- Develop and maintain weekly Nuisance Alarm Reduction Progress Reports
- Program, integrate, migrate, and troubleshoot physical security systems
- Work with Client security staff to troubleshoot and mitigate system performance issues
- Recommend system upgrades and enhancements to the Program Manager
- Participate in system upgrades and enhancements as directed by the Program Manager and approved by Client
- Troubleshoot system performance issues and implement corrective actions
- Assist Program Manager with the development of system naming conventions, engineering standards, and system operating policies and procedures
- Conduct system training as required and directed by the Program Manager
- Partner with Client physical security, corporate IT and other relevant teams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 2+ years of supporting and managing physical security technology
- 2+ years of supporting IT infrastructure in corporate environments.
- Experience and Understanding in the Following Areas:
- Enterprise Access Control, Video Management, Visitor Management and Incident management systems. Experience with Genetec (Security Center, Synergis, Omnicast, Strattocast), S2, ExacqVision preferred but not required.
- Door controllers, readers, electrified locking hardware, dual factor authentication, cameras, video recording hardware, intrusion detection systems, duress hardware
- Basic networking concepts and knowledge of Windows-based network utilities (ping, nslookup, tracert, net use, net stat, arp, etc.)
- Ability to communicate factual information and ideas in English, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to think critically, assess and investigate systems issues to understand the underlying cause and work with team to document, validate and execute programmatic resolutions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement