Customer Service Team Leader
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
The position is responsible to supervise the Customer Service Team including efficient management of the Information Desk / booth ensuring that all customer service related activities are carried out in accordance with the prescribed policies and guidelines and to the highest level of service standards.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the SMBU operating assets (shopping centre’s) services, amenities/facilities, stores/locations, mall layout and any on-going / upcoming promotional activities, to ensure a smooth day to day functioning of the Customer Service booths and Info kiosks.
- Acts as replacement / backup for Customer Service Officers in absence to ensure continuity of customer services.
- Ensure that all Customer Service Team display high level of personal grooming in accordance with the company’s established grooming standards and notify any discrepancy to Customer Service Supervisor for rectification or further escalation to the next level.
- Ensure that the Customer Service Team complies with the established policies and procedures for smooth day to day functioning of the Customer Service operations across assigned operating assets.
- Provide assistance to the CS Supervisor in handling customer complaints / queries and ensure that all routine customer complaints are timely resolved in accordance with the prescribed Customer Service policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the daily cash handling procedures from the merchandise and services sold at the booth for closing and opening. Ensure that all cash collected is properly reconciled against sales and deposit the cash in the bank on daily basis as per prescribed SMBU Finance guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for conducting training to all assigned Customer Service Team to ensure and enhance the skills and customer service level standards.