SR. PROJECT ENGINEER
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for
all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures
arethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products,
synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of
conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development isthrough Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA)
andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded withmajor international oil and gas
companies.The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha,
Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore
production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures
isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed
to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
ENGINEERING & BUSINESS SERVICES, INDUSTRIAL CITIES
Primary purpose of job
Plan and coordinate the implementation of infrastructure projects in accordance with QP Methodology and applicable
Procedures, Regulations and Standards in coordination with VP Directorate.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 10 years broad experience in design and project engineering of infrastructure type of which a minimum 4 years
in a discipline engineer capacity covering design, construction and commissioning of infrastructure projects preferably in the
• High experience in project lifecycle, project management and supervisory skills.
• Exposure to international experience and an appreciation of cultural sensitivities;
• Excellent oral and written English, combined with strong presentation skills;
• Ability to work with limited supervision, exercising a high degree of self-motivation and discipline;
• Ability to work under tight schedules using strong organizational and time-management skills;
• Strong “team player” attitude and comfort in working with senior management and a broad range of internal and external
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications (including MS Project), and SAP.
B.sc in Mechanical Engineering from recognized university