SPECIALIST OMNI-CHANNEL FIELD KSA
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION:
Drive brand excellence to improve sell through at point of sale by implementing the best and most attractive brand and product presentation/execution to win the consumer. Enhance brand image via excellence at POS across channels.
- Ensure that channels within remit are compliant with the business guidelines.
- Execute the presentation of the adidas & Reebok brands through all channel.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure efficiency & success in delivery.
- Conduct regular stores visits, based on a prioritized door list, to conduct checks and quality control, based on pre-aligned checklists.
- Be responsible for the layout & maintenance of existing doors, while communicating needs for layout changes, fixture updates, along with product feedback to the relevant teams.
- Constantly review directives & executions for areas of improvement with all stakeholders & initiate/ follow up with solutions where appropriate.
- Support new space openings or modernizations either by overseeing on-site or remotely, depending on priorities.
- Deliver sustainable and profitable business support through adequate Trade Marketing planning, organising and execution reporting at the POS.
- Support in preparing and updating calendars and the analysis of campaign effectiveness.
- Train store staff on visual merchandising techniques & correct brand delivery
- Ensure that all adhoc projects meet the required deadlines
- Ensure the visit focus is addressed & forward planning is communicated monthly
- Show flexibility in terms of remit & be able to support other members of the Omni (VM & ISC) team within their projects as & when required
- Regional: GCC
- KSA Operations Team, Omni Channel Planner KSA, Omni GCC
- Franchise and Wholesale Partners, Brand Activation Marketing, VM, Finance, Sales Team, Suppliers, Agencies and Legal
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to deal with internal & external partners at all levels of the business.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English and Arabic
- Work independently, able to cope with change, make decisions.
- Detail oriented, organized, and dynamic.
- Work on several projects simultaneously & re-prioritize efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to travel across given territory a minimum of 85% of a working week.
- Developed negotiation skills & influencing without authority.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree in marketing, business administration or fashion marketing.
- Over 2 years of overall work experience in retail, sales, visual merchandising, or trade marketing.
- Experience in Sport or fashion industry is a plus.