Sr. Finance Director
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are building a smarter, safer and more sustainable world. That’s the power of Connected. That’s the power of Honeywell. Our company invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization.
We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve buildings, factories, utilities and aircraft and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world.
Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE) has an excellent opportunity for a CFO of Connected Safety and Productivity, based in Atlanta, GA. The position reports to the CFO for Connected Buildings and Product Office. This business comprises an established Connected Logistics business and two software start-ups. This role supports and partners with the VPGM, Connected Safety and Productivity to execute on the financial aspects of this expansion. As such, you will act as virtual COO to the Organization, co-owning the P&L, explaining deviations and making recommendations whilst building the financial capabilities & expertise of a team of 3 and a P&L of $50M. You will also be involved in key customer conversations, offerings and customer analyses as well as strategically participate in M&A due diligence and financial integration activities. Additionally, this position supports the Honeywell Forge product strategy by partnering with the Chief Product Officer and that organization to optimize
$50M software development spending.
- Partner with business VP/GM and functional leaders to optimize financial results
- Provide leadership to a team of commercial finance professionals
- Lead financial planning processes: forecasting, annual operating plan, strategic plan
- Manage financial risks and opportunities
- Evaluate business cases and commercial proposals
- Provide in-depth analysis of financials
- Drive excellence in software pricing and COGS management
- Enable product- and customer-level financials through accurate cost tagging and attribution
- Transform into software (SaaS) business models
- Implement key strategic decisions to achieve committed performance
KNOWLEDGE; SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Significant FP&A, P&L experience within a business
- Enterprise software finance experience
- Strong technical knowledge of finance systems
- Significant operational business experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, driving business initiatives
- Demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions to business problems without supervision
- Strong analytical & problems solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skill
- Proven track record of people management
- Entrepreneurial, agile, resilient mindset