Partner- O&G Strategy
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
A global management consulting firm that consistently delivers big, rapid and sustainable results for clients is seeking a Partner Level profile- Oil & Gas Sector for their Middle East Office.
The firm works closely with oil & gas clients to help find effective solutions for their most critical challenges. Resolving complex issues of an ever changing industry, they carry a deep understanding of the Energy Sector and create strategic solutions that effectively satisfy client needs. They cover a wide spectrum such as upstream, downstream, digitization, HSE, etc. across strategy, operations & business improvement, optimization, investment & acquisition, etc.
To be considered for this role, candidates will have come up through the ranks of a top consulting firm and have considerable experience in strategy & operations improvement. Furthermore, the above-mentioned experience, the ideal candidate should be coupled with pronounced leadership skills and be an excellent communicator. The candidate should have a result orientation and strong focus on making change happen.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Top MBA/ Masters/ PhD from a renowned global university
- 8-10 years relevant experience at a leading strategy firm
- Outstanding proven track record of leadership at work
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Commitment to high standards and core values
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including ability to structure and prioritize effort within an area, and ask the right questions to get to root causes
The role is designed for a well-networked individual, who really enjoys delivering value. Furthermore, someone who can work independently and in a team. The candidate would have the charisma and confidence (with a solid business background) to get in front of General Managers and ‘C-Level’ Execs and to be able to relate to their business issues.