Sr. Associate (Post MBA)
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the company
A top tier strategy consulting company is expanding their team in Dubai. The region has been going through incredible change, with industries and economic systems growing rapidly from the ground up. The company has worked on several high-profile projects in the Middle East that have had a substantial impact on the region’s development.
They are seeking candidates who use their strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects. Provide support on client assignments that help to develop a strategy and then refocus an organization on making that strategy a reality. Consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients’ strategic and operating success by developing insight, conducting independent analysis, and meeting with clients to assure assignment progress. Develop conclusions and recommendations, write reports, assist in client presentations and provide implementation assistance as required. Construct the analytical framework and work steps for each assignment.
Key Skills and Experience
- Advanced / graduate degree from a top school, e.g. an MBA, MS, or PhD required
- 4 – 8 years of experience with industry or functional work showing progressive promotion, and outstanding academic achievement
- Business-level fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
- Willingness to travel 80%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Candidates from tier 1/ 2 strategy firms with experience in any industry. Please note they will not consider big4 as top tier experience
What’s on offer
The role offers a generous tax-free package and lucrative benefits as well as excellent career development opportunities