Senior Global Dr, Fraud and Forensics
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Purpose of Position
This position will be responsible for assisting the QA Manager in the supervision of Food Safety and Security, and Quality Assurance programs. In this role, will oversee the direct supervision of Quality & Sanitation Technicians to ensure all Quality, Food Safety and Sanitation guidelines are implemented and adhered to. Dallas DC has a fresh-cut operation (under FDA) and a meat operation (under USDA-FSIS). The QA supervisor should be familiar with FDA and FSIS regulations.
- Responsible for shift/work scheduling, training, delegation of duties & disciplinary actions of the Quality Assurance and Sanitation Technicians.
- Responsible to micro sampling and calibrations.
- Responsible for GMP compliance and chemical safety. Responsible for ordering chemicals and performing safety audits.
- Ensure that all QA Functions are being performed and documented in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Follow up on any (CCP) Deviations along with the Technicians, and report any modifications to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that are needed, to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Monitor and/or perform tasks on the raw product inbound inspection processes.
- Assist QA Manager in trending data for various QA programs.
- Perform periodic daily walk through of the facility to ensure that all quality and food safety standards are being complied with, submit corrective action request as needed to perspective departments.
- Assist Operations Manager in performing internal and regulatory agency facility and operational audits.
- Train staff on all equipment calibrations, Quality Assurance and preventive maintenance.
Minimum Skills Required
- Combination of 2 years college education and/or experience as a Quality Control Technician or Quality Control Supervisor in a related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule.
Preferred but not Essential
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- HACCP certified
- FSMA certified