Global Finance Director
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Director of Finance will provide leadership to UOP (Universal Oil Products) to create increased visibility into operational strategy and performance with the goal of driving speed, quality and cost efficiency. You will play a part and lead others in supporting UOP’s Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Estimate processes, as well as leading all aspects of headcount reporting. You will also develop integrated revenue and expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. You lead a team that creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately. You will also identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management.
· Reporting and analysis
· Operational expertise
· Partner with leadership
· Train new team members
· Identify improvement areas
· Establish clear processes
· Work independently
· Collaborate effectively
· Lead complex initiatives
· Handle numerous priorities
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with financial systems and reporting
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing forecasts and operating plans
• At least 3 years’ experience translating financial information into business results
• Exceptional analytical skills (linking results to drivers)
• Direct communication with clarity at all levels
• Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills
• Self-motivated, results-oriented and assertive individual
• The ability to make consistent and timely decisions
• The ability to quickly identify subtle patterns among issues
• Proficiency in Hyperion, Oracle and SAP systems