Sr. IT Internal Auditor
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Work with advanced technologies, global customers, and the most innovative, talented minds in the industry. Your career path will encompass diverse, challenging assignments that span product lines, job types, businesses, and countries, within Honeywell’s Corporate Audit group. You will lead technology risk assessments, pre-audit planning and conduct independent and objective audit reviews across Honeywell’s diversified organizations globally.
- Project risk assessment
- Risk mitigation
- Pre-audit planning
- Independent Audit reviews
- Execution of annual audit plans
- Acquisition support
- Integrated Supply Chain reviews
- Metrics and dashboard reporting
- Global monitoring activities
- Controls design
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/Computer Science, Accounting,
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with IT controls assessment, IT security, internal controls, regulatory compliance, quality assurance, or process improvement.
- CISA, ISO20000 Implementer or Lead Auditor, ISO27001 Implementer or Lead Auditor is preferred
- Recent Big 4 audit experience
- SAP experience
- Hyperion audit experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in project management
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- CISSP, CISM, CSSLP, CFE, CPA & PMP or similar IT certification
- Experience with project management & working with continuous improvement initiatives
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness