Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
The main focus of the role is to assist in receiving, checking, arranging, replenishing and transferring of merchandise to all areas, while keeping the damages to a minimum and general housekeeping.
The key duties include the following:
- Ensure that the warehouse is clean and tidy at all times & equipment used in stores are properly maintained.
- Assist in clearing, receiving, checking, arranging, replenishing, picking, wrapping, consolidation and delivery of merchandise while keeping the damages to a minimum.
- Ensure relevant supervisor and manager are informed of delivery irregularities or discrepancies.
- Ensure all merchandise are properly priced or barcoded, and expiration is checked.
- Adhere to the expiry checking guidelines.
- Adhere to the safe working practices including fire awareness.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Knowledge of relevant equipment and machinery used in the warehouse.
- Knowledge of cultural differences to enable a smooth and effective work environment.
- Active listening and service orientation skills.
- Coordination and multi-tasking skills.
- Information Ordering – Ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules.
- Oral comprehension and expression skills.
- Physical Strength – Ability to exert physical effort to be able to push, pull and carry objects when and as required.
- Basic numerical ability.
- Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Experience in warehouse management environment in a similar role is preferred.
If selected for this position, you will be required to:
- Handle alcohol.
- Work on shifts including night shifts.
- Work in different locations within the Dubai Duty Free airport operations.
- Wear corporate uniform.
As part of the application process, applicants will be required to attach the following:
2. Passport-size photograph