Senior Engineer – Airfield Civil Works
Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they’re keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don’t just do what we legally need to do but go further. So, we’ll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It’s all about meaningful change.
What you’ll deliver
– You’ll be responsible to Provide technical expertise and knowledge to the section’s staff on a day to day basis and technical expert view on all matters related to your technical area (e.g. electrical, mechanical, electronics, traction systems, airfield lighting, baggage handling systems, etc.).
– You’ll be participating in defining maintenance plans and spare parts classification and sign off new/revised maintenance plans.
– You’ll be responsible for contributing to the design and maintenance strategies for all major assets both old and new.
– You’ll be responsible instruct DA and contractor staff on best practice in safe working and recommend changes in procedures to improve performance or safety.
What you bring
– You’ll be educated to a Degree Level in one of related applicable engineering disciplines.
– You should have at least 5 years’ experience in specialist technical area.
– You’ll have clear understanding of Maximo CMMS from user point of view; Working knowledge of Company Asset and Work Management processes are preferred.
– You should have experience in Maintenance Best Practices; Cost Management; Spare Parts Management; Maintenance Planning and Control Project Management; Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office
– You should have solid knowledge in one of the related applicable engineering disciplines / systems (eg.LV, MV electrical, HVAC, Mechanic Systems, Special Systems, Instrumentation & Control, Structural, Airfield and associated)
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.