Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Security Officers are responsible for the security and safety of the hotel, guests, employees, and visitors; and for providing exceptional service for our guests. Officers have the opportunity to interact with our guests and associates by assisting them with questions, directions, incident reports, problems and in emergency situations. Other duties include issuing visitor badges, radios, and keys, maintaining accurate logs, filling out incident reports, and completing building patrols. The typical shifts for this position will flex.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Previous security experience preferred