Junior P2P Accountant
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Junior P2P Accountant, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
At Arla, we rely on a meticulous financial system to drive business forward. Our Purchase 2 Pay (P2P) department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash flow and paying vendors. We are searching for a skilled financial specialist to join our P2P team to be part of the process, track, and record payments in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. The accounts payable specialist will have both a day-to-day impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time and on good terms with our valued partners.
Specifically, you will:
- Verify incoming documents by applying standard procedures and country specific knowledge
- Post PO and non-PO invoices in SAP in a timely manner and with the desired quality level
- Handle all discrepancies from the standard procedure as well as special, unique processes
- Consider and compare individual objectives to the team KPIs
- Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors through timely payment
Who are you?
We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves and work in a fast-paced environment. In addition, we expect the candidate to have attention to details and accuracy.
- Educational background in finance and accounting or similar area – nice to have
- Fluent English (at least B2)
- Experience in using SAP and Excel – nice to have
- High energy level and thrive on challenges
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Good communication skills
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.